Themba Ngada is the founding Director of Amava Heritage Publishing, an accomplished Communication and Marketing all-rounder having worked for 23 years in the communication industry including in Print Media Reporting, Writing, Public Relations, Communication Strategizing & Business Leadership within the vast communications field and climbing the Corporate ladder from being a Communications & Marketing Operative to Head: Communications & Marketing in various organizations spending 12 years of his career as Marketing Manager: City of Cape Town, before becoming a founder of Amava Heritage Publishing.
Themba’s experience speaks for its self and his expertise to the disposal of each of Amava Heritage’s present and prospective clients can only be admired. His achievements and accolades include the following; Unitech Excellence in Journalism 1997, Finalist, Manager of The Year BMF 2007 and Prisa W/Cape Region of the Year Award 2007. He is a professional member of The Public Relations Institute of Southern Africa (PRISA) 27338, Level: Chartered Public Relations Practitioner (CPRP).
- Chairman Prisa: Western Cape 2011,
- Member: Black Management Forum (BMF) 280350710,
- Member: Institute of Directors Southern Africa, 044639
- He is also a Board member of the New Afrika Bible Church, 2008 to date;
- Chairperson of the Board: Dance for All Training Academy 2012 to date;
- Chair of the Board: New Afrika Development Corporation 2011 to date
- Former Board Chairperson for the Public Relations Institute of Southern Africa 2009-13
- Current Board Chairperson for the Public Relations Industry Advisory Committee (statutory) Cape Peninsula University of Technology 2012 to date.
He started, published and operated a community newspaper The Victoria East Reporter in 1995/96 covering Alice, Xesi/Middledrift and Fort Beaufort.